PROHEALTH PHYSIO is a modern professional clinic that operates in the heart of Lane Cove on Sydney's lower North shore. The team at PROHEALTH PHYSIO use evidence-based practice to diagnose, assess and treat a range of musculoskeletal, illness and sports injuries. Our team have extensive experience, knowledge and are dedicated to successfully rehabilitating patients to their pre-injury status, to get you back to enjoying your life, family, work and sport life – pain free.
We believe each patient is unique and therefore a personalised approach is required to ensure sustainable outcomes are achieved. During your initial consultation, our experienced physiotherapists will lead you thorough a medical and injury related history to gain an understanding of the cause of your injury or illness. Our physios will then use a range of functional assessments and methods to narrow our diagnosis before beginning our extensive treatments.
Our team can help you recover from a range of injuries including:
- Musculoskeletal issues e.g. tendinopathy, bursitis, muscle imbalances, back and neck pain
- Sporting injuries e.g. ligament sprains and muscle tears
- Chronic pain e.g. lower back pain, osteoarthritis and frozen shoulder
- Nerve complications e.g. sciatica, cubital syndrome, etc.
- Tension headaches, Benign Vertigo
- Postural issues
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Advice on training, sportswear and sporting technique
Each injury and illness contains its own unique feature and symptoms, the treatments for each injury or illness will involve its own tailored physiotherapy techniques and exercise program. Our team can help to reduce pain, reduce stiffness, alleviate shooting or referring pain, manage acute or chronic conditions and assist with postural issues. The following techniques are applied in conjunction with each other:
- Joint mobilisations
- Soft / Deep massage
- Nerve gliding
- Ultrasound therapy for cartilage and ligament repair
- Ultrasound therapy for swelling and thickening reduction and
- Specific muscle training
- Strapping and taping for corrective movement and restriction