We are excited to introduce Michael one of our key physiotherapist. Michael has always been involved in the health/fitness industry and understands what it is like to be on physio treatment tables after many years of elite training as a professional swimmer. Post swimming & as a physio, Michael now focuses on helping others.
When Michael hung-up his goggles he decided to dedicate his career to helping others in the way that many physios had helped him. Michael’s career began by completing his Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science followed by his Masters of Physiotherapy. Michael believes the key to success is hard work, perseverance and loving what you do. Michael shapes his consultations by using evidence-based research that develop new techniques that help accelerate the recovery when treating patients.
Michael uses a combination of specific techniques to target conditions, such as nerve gliding, joint mobilisations, taping for correct movement, ultrasound therapy for acute and chronic conditions and specific strength training. Michael has a main interest in treating sporting injuries, acute and chronic peripheral nerve injury, osteoarthritis, headaches and many more.
Get to know Michael:
- Favourite song? Lose Yourself – Eminem
- Favourite movie? Avengers
- Favourite Restaurant? Taste of Shanghai – Ashfield
- Favourite Holiday destination? New York
- Name 3 people famous people you would invite to dinner & why? Kevin Heart, Dwayne Johnson & Arnold Schwarzenegger – they are my inspirations to be funny, healthy and massive. I’m also sure it would be absolutely hilarious sitting in on their dinner conversations
Contact us and talk with Michael to understand how he can help you achieve your injury, pain management and health related goals.